Wednesday, October 29, 2008

When I think of our annual show opening at the Fairfield Gallery, I think of Jay. He runs with a very serious group of friends...very serious. Actually, seriously fun people who put us right into entertainment mode. It doesn't take long around them for me to start doing things like stacking people up for pictures.
Chris Usher (sitting on my sister Sari's lap) runs the gallery. Chris did an excellent job with the show. The gallery looked so good and the guests seemed comfortable and happy.
Stacking people up takes work. It's not easy to get a good picture every time. Sometimes people get covered up(Lori!) I mostly like the part when I run and dive, just before the timer on the camera snaps.
It gets more fun every year as we get to know our friends a little better. Thanks everybody for another fun night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: